Pathway of the Quarter: Developing Your Coaching Skills

View Only
  • 1.  Thank You!

CUES STAFF
    Posted Nov 09, 2023 12:52 PM

I have to commend you all for your time and dedication to your development, and the development of others! 

Our roundtable session was very engaging and we learned a lot from each other. I appreciate everyone's feedback and participation.

For those of you who are part of our group memberships (Unlimited & Unlimited+) be sure to check out more learning opportunities via Harvard ManageMentor. The 2 courses that align with this pathway are Coaching and Feedback Essentials. I highly recommend them! If you are not part of a group membership, let me know and I can set you up with a trial membership so you can explore this wonderful benefit!

I am inviting you all to join me in our next shared learning opportunity which will be a Harvard ManageMentor facilitated discussion on the Time Management course (one of my favorite courses!). Be sure to start the course and finish by March 19th when we will hold the discussion virtually. I hope to see you there!

------------------------------
    Laura Gibbs
    CUES
    Member Engagement Manager
    laurag@cues.org

• 2.  RE: Thank You!

Posted Nov 13, 2023 06:35 AM

Hello, all!

I am so sad to have missed the roundtable discussion last week; fires suddenly erupted all around me and I was unavoidably detained. However, I enjoyed all of the materials presented and the commentary provided here. I am looking forward to Time Management!! Also, I highly encourage you to learn more about and apply to the CUES Emerge program when applications open next year. I hope Q4 wraps up beautifully for all of you -- best wishes for the new year!

[Leslie] [Dombalis] CCM
    [Vice President, Loan Originations Document Support]
    [SECU]
    [Raleigh] [NC]
    [919.839.8508]