CUES is pleased to partner with Cornell University to bring you a new series of digital institutes!
An organization is only as good as its culture—and building that culture is not only a role for HR, it’s every manager’s and employee’s responsibility.
As today’s headlines prove, an inclusive work environment is not just a nice-to-have, it can make or break an organization. You can help make your credit union a more supportive and engaging place to work by understanding the perceptual, institutional, and psychological processes that impact the ways people interact with each other.
Starting with a look at employee engagement, then identifying interventions surrounding unconscious bias and specific diversity and inclusion strategies, this program is appropriate for anyone committed to going beyond mere compliance to build a truly aware and inclusive work culture.
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program consists of four, two-week eCornell courses, plus two 90-minute live online sessions led by Cornell faculty.
You’ll also find discussions boards, activities, and live sessions are customized specifically for the unique challenges and opportunities of credit unions.
Students who complete course work will earn an executive certificate from CUES and Cornell University, demonstrating their knowledge and ability to apply what they’ve learned to their careers and credit unions.
- The coursework has been developed specifically for the credit union industry and is only available through CUES.
- This is a unique opportunity to access exceptional executive education from Cornell University, without travel.
- The eCornell approach positions you as an active participant in the learning process, allowing you to build the necessary problem-solving skills at your own pace and in your own style to confront the real challenges you face on the job and in life.
- You’ll learn directly from esteemed Cornell University faculty.
- Each course has a defined start and end date, offering structured flexibility for you to fit into your busy schedule.
- Activities, discussion boards, and live-taught online sessions are designed and created for the credit union industry.
- You’ll be part of a cohort of other learners, so you can connect with colleagues as you share and exchange your own experiences.
- You’ll earn an executive certificate, demonstrating your commitment to the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion.