In business, as in life, nothing happens in a vacuum. The solutions you and other leaders develop in response to challenges inevitably impact more people and departments than anticipated, no matter how well planned.
At CEO Institute II, usually held in person at The Samuel Curtis Johnson School of Management, Cornell University, you’ll explore the development of cross-functional awareness and aptitude. Reach beyond your area of expertise by involving cross-functional teams in your credit union’s planning process. Comprehensive sessions on change, negotiation, business process redesign, effective group study and performance, and the art of giving constructive feedback will transform the way you elicit support and implement change.
You’ll cover the following topics in depth:
- Exploring the intense process of change
- Negotiating for resources, business process redesign, building alliances and handling complex issues
- How organizational change affects every area of your credit union
- New techniques to examine your organization’s ability to formulate, implement and guide change
- Testing new strategies for organizational change and business processes
- Human resources—your most valuable asset
Following CEO Institute II, you’ll apply what you learned about change management to your credit union in a hands-on, post segment assignment.
CUES' CEO Institute program will be offered online this spring! In 2021, to help credit union professionals continue propelling their careers forward, CUES has worked with each of our university faculty members to continue teaching our ivy league educational program to the industry in a COVID-safe, cost-effective manner. CUES guarantees the integrity of this program will not change. Each professor will cover the same curriculum as if you were in the classroom with them, and you will continue applying the leadership skills you acquire during your class time in your post-segment assignments.