CUES is pleased to partner with Cornell University to bring you a new series of digital institutes!
Now more than ever, HR leaders are expected to be proficient in the use of HR data and analytics. However, figuring out where to start with analytics, how to evaluate and critique HR data, and how to best communicate and translate results to the broader organization remain key challenges.
In this course, you’ll focus on building your analytical acumen, and take a strategic look at talent analytics. You’ll examine outcomes and drivers throughout your organization to assess strategic needs.
You’ll also fine tune your evaluative, presentation, and communication skills using critical thinking coupled with analytical best practices.
This course is designed for HR professionals who want to build their organization’s HR analytics capabilities, derive meaning from metrics and results, and tell persuasive stories involving HR and organizational data. With these skills, you’ll have a stronger voice in using talent analytics to persuade others toward actions that best align with organizational goals.
The Strategic Human Resources Leadership course consists of four two-week eCornell courses you can take on your own time, plus two 90-minute live online sessions led by Cornell faculty.
You’ll also find all content and activities are customized specifically for the unique challenges and opportunities of credit unions.
Students who complete course work will earn an executive certificate from CUES and Cornell University, demonstrating their knowledge and ability to apply what they’ve learned to their careers and credit unions.
- The coursework has been developed specifically for the credit union industry and is only available through CUES.
- This is a unique opportunity to access exceptional executive education from Cornell University, without travel.
- The eCornell approach positions you as an active participant in the learning process, allowing you to build the necessary problem-solving skills at your own pace and in your own style to confront the real challenges you face on the job and in life.
- You’ll learn directly from esteemed Cornell University faculty.
- Each course has a defined start and end date, offering structured flexibility for you to fit into your busy schedule.
- Activities, discussion boards, and live-taught online sessions are designed and created for the credit union industry.
- You’ll be part of a cohort of other learners, so you can connect with colleagues as you share and exchange your own experiences.
- You’ll earn an executive certificate, demonstrating your commitment to the importance of strategic human resources leadership
Be sure to check out our other eCornell programs: