Experience the CUES difference with the prestigious Strategy and Digital Marketing certificate program. CUES has partnered with Cornell University and in addition to the 8 weeks of the self-directed programs you will have 2 live taught sessions.
Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to build member relationships and promote your credit union’s products or services—but it can also be a struggle to make sense of the sea of acronyms, technologies and platforms.
We’ll start with an overview of the digital marketing landscape, to prepare you to implement a series of proven frameworks within your organization. Then, we’ll take a look at opportunities and strategies associated with leading channels and platforms including digital, mobile and emerging technologies.
You will be guided, step by step, in assessing member needs and marketing objectives, and in creating your own digital marketing plans for both paid and owned media. By the end of this program, you’ll pull your digital marketing ideas together into a single, integrated plan based on your credit union’s priorities and resources.
The Strategy and Digital Marketing program consists of four, two-week eCornell courses, plus two 90-minute live online sessions led by Cornell faculty.
You’ll also find discussion boards and activities are customized specifically for the unique challenges and opportunities of credit unions.
Students who complete course work will earn an executive certificate from CUES and Cornell University, demonstrating their knowledge and ability to apply what they’ve learned to their careers and credit unions.
- The coursework has been developed specifically for the credit union industry and is only available through CUES.
- This is a unique opportunity to access exceptional executive education from Cornell University, without travel.
- The eCornell approach positions you as an active participant in the learning process, allowing you to build the necessary problem-solving skills at your own pace and in your own style to confront the real challenges you face on the job and in life.
- You’ll learn directly from esteemed Cornell University faculty.
- Each course has a defined start and end date, offering structured flexibility for you to fit into your busy schedule.
- Activities, discussion boards, and live-taught online sessions are designed and created for the credit union industry.
- You’ll be part of a cohort of other learners, so you can connect with colleagues as you share and exchange your own experiences.
- You’ll earn an executive certificate, demonstrating your commitment to the importance of strategic and digital marketing
*Dates are subject to change.