Challenges in the financial services marketplace are inevitable—how you respond is what sets you apart. At CEO Institute I, normally held in-person at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, learn to manage change, and remain an agile, future-focused leader.
Delve into strategic planning to gain an advantage over your competitors and develop a successful path for your credit union. Discover how change can positively affect your organization while discussing:
- The driving forces that shape your business and maintaining a competitive advantage
- Business model innovation
- Developing strategic segmentation
- Applying customer-centricity to the credit union members simulation
- Viable change scenarios and potential outcomes
- How to formulate and focus your vision
- The strengths of effective leaders and how you can enhance your own leadership skills
Following CEO Institute I, apply what you learned to real-world conditions at your own credit union in a hands-on, post segment assignment.
CUES' CEO Institute program will be offered online this spring! In 2021, to help credit union professionals continue propelling their careers forward, CUES has worked with each of our university faculty members to continue teaching our ivy league educational program to the industry in a COVID-safe, cost-effective manner. CUES guarantees the integrity of this program will not change. Each professor will cover the same curriculum as if you were in the classroom with them, and you will continue applying the leadership skills you acquire during your class time in your post-segment assignments.