Transform your board into a driving force for your credit union’s success.
Under the guidance of six professors from world renowned universities and two consultants, you and your ENTIRE BOARD will explore what high-performing boards—both in- and outside the credit union industry—do right. Over the course of 2 YEARS and 8 SEMINARS, you and your colleagues will learn from the latest research and discover how to implement best practices in:
- Leadership and Governance
- Board Composition
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Team Dynamics
- Strategic Planning
- Strategy Execution and Growth
- Evaluating and Mitigating Risk
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
Learn more about each session by visiting our “Seminars” tab. Questions? Call 800.252.2664, or 608.271.2664, ext. 340, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join live sessions facilitated by Matt Fullbrook, Manager of the David and Sharon Johnston Centre for Corporate Governance Innovation at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, bringing his expertise as a board effectiveness researcher and consultant to thread together all seminar topics in this series.
- Learn from professors hailing from top universities, including: Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania; Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago; UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; University of Bath School of Management (UK); Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dive deep into your role as a board member and walk away with actionable ideas to implement at your credit union.
- Understand the systems that must be in place to deliver on your board’s organizational, member, and community goals.
- Develop a customized action plan for your board to execute.
- Ensure your entire board has solid understanding of what makes up a high-performing board.
- Expand your network of like-minded board professionals.